Buy Bisq Verified Account from us
Bisq is a peer-to-peer trading network, not a website or “app” or other centralized service. It’s software you run on your own hardware, which connects to other people running the Bisq software to facilitate trades. It’s open-source and community-driven.
Buy Verified Bisq Accounts – Does BISQ have fees?
Bisq doesn’t charge fees beyond the ones mentioned above. You may need to pay fees to your bank or financial institution when transferring or wiring money, but Bisq itself only charges for trades and mining.
Buy Bisq Accounts – What is the fee rate in BISQ?
Combined BSQ trading fee rate is targeted at 0.5% (0.06% by maker and 0.44% by taker). Absolute minimum fee to avoid dust is 0.03 BSQ.
Buy Bisq Verified Account – What is the withdrawal limit on BISQ?
In the initial month, the maximum threshold for trading would be 0.0625 BTC. However, for the second month, this threshold would double, and reach up to 0.125 BTC. After that, the maximum limit for trading would rise further, and stabilize at 0.25 BTC.
Buy Verified Bisq Account – How to make money with BISQ?
1. Find a market with few or no offers available.
2. Create an offer to BUY Bitcoin at 3% below market price.
3. Create an offer to SELL Bitcoin at 3% above market price.
4. Stay online and keep Bisq running so that your offers are available.
Do I need to keep Bisq online for my offers to remain online?
Yes. There are no central servers on the Bisq network—so all peers are responsible for keeping their offers online.
If you have published an offer, your Bisq application needs to stay online so it can react when another trader wants to take your offer (the multisig deposit transaction is created in the take-offer process). Be sure you have deactivated your computer’s standby mode so your Bisq application can stay online (monitor standby is not a problem).
If your Bisq application does go offline, your offer will get removed from the distributed offerbook. It will be re-published the next time you start your Bisq application.
After an offer has been taken and the trade process has started, neither trader needs to be online continuously, but each trader will need to be online periodically to check if any action is needed on their side (e.g. sending fiat/altcoin, confirming payment receipt, etc).
Do I have to use the Bisq wallet?
No, using BSQ is totally optional. However, using it gets you a ~50% discount on trading fees while helping to compensate Bisq contributors at the same time.
How can I get a fresh Bisq wallet and transfer my BSQ balance to it?
The procedure involves setting aside the existing wallet directory (by renaming) in order to get a fresh wallet. The wallet directory is at btc_mainnet/wallet from the main data directory location. You’ll then be able to activate either the old or new wallet by renaming the directory before starting Bisq. Be sure that Bisq is never running when you rename a directory.
1. You have some BSQ and also some BTC balance existing in your wallet. (You need BTC to pay mining fees for sending BSQ).
2. Close Bisq then rename your wallet directory to oldWallet.
3. Start Bisq and it will create a fresh wallet. Note down your BSQ receiving address and also your BTC receiving address. Write down your recovery seed phrase (Under Account / Wallet Seed menu) and store it in a safe place (not online).
4. Close Bisq and rename your wallet dir to newWallet, rename your old wallet dir to wallet, then restart Bisq.
5. Send BSQ to your new receiving address you saved in the earlier step. Then send BTC the same way. Close Bisq.
6. Rename wallet to oldWallet and newWallet to wallet. Then restart Bisq.
Visit Buyreadyaccs.com To Buy any kinds of Accounts